Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2010/03/03 17:55:42 UTC

Framework trunk

For those using framework from trunk, I've merged work from my sandbox
into the trunk...the changes are fairly substantial.

The changes are not complete and the API will likely be in flux for a
while, but the framework should be reasonably stable (i.e., still
passing the CT). The big change for now is the introduction of a new
resolver implementation.

If you are someone experiencing "hangs" from long resolver cycles, feel
free to try the snapshot and see if it makes a difference for you. In
fact, any usage and reporting of issues would be helpful.

Thanks.

-> richard

p.s. Currently, I am unable to publish a snapshot, but I will try to do
that later (for the time being you can build from trunk).

Re: Framework trunk

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Framework trunk

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
FELIX-2172

Re: Framework trunk

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Framework trunk

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:06 PM, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It would be really great if someone could apply FELIX-2195 so geronimo
> developers who use macs can also try this out.

Its in trunk now (r926330). Please close the jira if it works for you.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls