Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2016/04/01 15:56:51 UTC

CEP blog post

Hi Flink community,

I've written a short blog [1] post about Flink's new CEP library which
basically showcases its functionality using a monitoring example. I would
like to publish the post on the flink.apache.org blog next week, if nobody
objects. Feedback is highly appreciated :-)

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rF2zVjitdTcooIwzJKNCIvAOi85j-wDXf1goXWXHHbk/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Till

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Matthias J. Sax <mj...@apache.org> wrote:
> "Getting Started" in main page shows "Download 1.0" instead of 1.0.1

We always had it like that, but I agree that it can be confusing. 1.0
indicates the "series" and the download page shows the exact version.
We can certainly change it.

– Ufuk

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
"Getting Started" in main page shows "Download 1.0" instead of 1.0.1

-Matthias

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.
That is a good point Ufuk. Will add the note.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
The website has been updated for 1.0.1. :-)

@Till: If you don't mention it in the post, it makes sense to have a

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
The website has been updated for 1.0.1. :-)

@Till: If you don't mention it in the post, it makes sense to have a

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by gen tang <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Made a few suggestions. Reads well, Till!

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Re: CEP blog post

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.