Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erez Nahir <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/18 19:28:45 UTC

site:site run unit tests, antrun tasks and more

Hi,

We have a multi project (maven 2.0.5) and we do mvn clean, mvn install,
mvn site:site, mvn site:deploy.
I found out that parts of the life cycle that should only run during the
default life cycle (like source generation, running unit tests etc) run
again on site:site. This leads to a very long build including some
OutOfMemoryErros...

I noticed http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-257, but this does
not seems related (we actually skipping surefire and running our own
custom test plugin which is also invoked twice).

Did anyone experienced similar issue?

Thanks,
Erez.