Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Francois Beaulac <je...@beetext.com> on 2007/05/11 19:48:48 UTC

JK connector issue - Can't get JKStatus working with IIS 6.0

Hi,

I’m currently trying to get the JKStatus to work with the apache JK
connector and IIS6.0.

Is there some special configuration I have to do in IIS to get it working?

The ajp13 connector works fine but I can’t get the JKStatus page. It returns
me a Tomcat 404 Http error, which is weird since from my understanding
Tomcat should not be involved at all with the JKStatus.

Here are my workers.properties uriworkermap.properties files:

This is my workers.properties file

# workers.properties

#

# This file provides minimal jk configuration properties needed to

# connect to Tomcat.

#

# The workers that jk should create and work with

#

worker.list=wlb,jkstatus

#

# Defining a worker named ajp13w and of type ajp13

# Note that the name and the type do not have to match.

#

worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13

worker.ajp13w.host=localhost

worker.ajp13w.port=8023

#

# Defining a load balancer

#

worker.wlb.type=lb

worker.wlb.balance_workers=ajp13w

#

# Define status worker

#

worker.jkstatus.type=status

worket.jkstatus.mount=/jkmanager

This is my uriworkermap.properties

# uriworkermap.properties - IIS

#

# This file provides sample mappings for example wlb

# worker defined in workermap.properties.minimal

# The general syntax for this file is:

# [URL]=[Worker name]

/*=wlb

#

# Mount jkstatus to /jkmanager

# For production servers you will need to

# secure the access to the /jkmanager url

#

/jkmanager=jkstatus

Thank you

================================

Jean-Francois Beaulac

jean-francois.beaulac@beetext.com

================================

Jean-Francois Beaulac - VP Technologies

 <ma...@beetext.com>
jean-francois.beaulac@beetext.com

+1 514.598 0406

Beetext -  <http://www.beetext.com/> www.beetext.com

Project Efficiency Solutions

Check out our newsletter, The Hive -
<http://www.beetext.com/newsletter/apr07/index.html>
http://www.beetext.com/newsletter/apr07/index.html

Lisez notre communiqué mensuel, La ruche -
<http://www.beetext.com/newsletter/apr07/index_fr.html>
http://www.beetext.com/newsletter/apr07/index_fr.html