Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Paula <pa...@neurologyoklahoma.com> on 2015/03/10 14:49:31 UTC

language issue

hello,
When we downloaded the program we thought we chose English but somehow,
we got a version in German. How do we change the German to English????
Thank you

Paula Byard

Re: language issue

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 10/03/2015 Paula wrote:
> When we downloaded the program we thought we chose English but somehow,
> we got a version in German. How do we change the German to English????

Either uninstall, re-download in English and install; or download the
English US language pack and install it over the German version (then
you will set the language in Tools-Options).

In any case, download from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
and nowhere else.

Regards,