Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 06:14:59 UTC

Re: issues of interact of js and text font issue

1) wb.js performs all OM related tasks and call fabric.js for drawing
2) text styles: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1640

you are using 4.0.0 which is currently in alpha stage, hopefully will
find some time to improve this version next week

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax