Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ah...@laposte.fr on 2004/01/28 09:28:22 UTC

Web service trouble

Hello everyone,
I hava a trouble with a web service call.

I receive this exception message:

exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer
found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:int' using encoding
style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Deserializer found
to deserialize a 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:int' using
encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.]

Does someone have an idea about this kind of exception, may be I must
define a serializer for the name "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
" ??

Thanks in advance.

Ahmed ALAMI
DQAI/SDV
Tel : 05 57 75 60 52

RE: Web service trouble

Posted by Shakeel Muhammad <mr...@elm.mt.att.com>.
Salam,

Whats your web-service method signature and send me your Deployment
Descriptor.xml file. I may help you to fix this issue InshaAllah.

-Shakeel

&apos;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:int&apos; using encoding
style &apos;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/&apos;.;