Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/31 16:06:00 UTC

[VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release DataFusion Python Bindings 21.0.0 RC1

Hi,

I would like to propose a release of Apache Arrow DataFusion Python
Bindings,
version 21.0.0.

This release candidate is based on commit:
48f759b5355d4f7ceeb46b615252e62fb55d0d3a [1]
The proposed release tarball and signatures are hosted at [2].
The changelog is located at [3].
The Python wheels are located at [4].

Please download, verify checksums and signatures, run the unit tests, and
vote
on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but all members of the community
are
encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The standard verification procedure is documented at
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion-python/blob/main/dev/release/README.md#verifying-release-candidates
.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Arrow DataFusion Python 21.0.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Arrow DataFusion Python 21.0.0
because...

Here is my vote:

+1

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion-python/tree/48f759b5355d4f7ceeb46b615252e62fb55d0d3a
[2]:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-datafusion-python-21.0.0-rc1
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion-python/blob/48f759b5355d4f7ceeb46b615252e62fb55d0d3a/CHANGELOG.md
[4]: https://test.pypi.org/project/datafusion/21.0.0/

Re: [VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release DataFusion Python Bindings 21.0.0 RC1

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
The vote passes with four +1 votes (three binding). Thanks, everyone.

The source release is available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-datafusion-python-21.0.0/,
and I am now manually publishing the wheels to PyPi.

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacob Wujciak <ja...@voltrondata.com.INVALID>.