Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Watrous <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 00:49:33 UTC

Handling POST, PUT and DELETE from a resource

I'm building a web service and I wonder if there's some way to detect
and do something unique when calling a ResourceReference with
different HTTP methods.

RE: Handling POST, PUT and DELETE from a resource

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> Look into restlet.org

Reference implementation for JAX-RS (ignore that it sorts under the "Glassfish" section, it runs fine in other containers too):

http://jersey.java.net/

An older REST implementation that started before the JAX-RS spec but has been modified to conform (AFAIK):

http://www.jboss.org/resteasy

- Tor Iver

Re: Handling POST, PUT and DELETE from a resource

Posted by Jeff Schneller <je...@mootus.com>.
Look into restlet.org

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Daniel Watrous <da...@gmail.com>.