Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/31 14:06:04 UTC

Elegant means for jarring classes into war file

Hello

I'm currenty using some scripting in maven.xml to add teh built
classes as a jar and then add to the lib directory as a jar file
rather than just compiling the classes in a classes directory. Am I
missing a simple switch or something to get the war plugin to do this?
Or not?

Mark

Re: Elegant means for jarring classes into war file

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Mark,

I've proposed such a switch, but we haven't reached a consensus whether it should be implemented or not:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPWAR-30

If you're interested, please vote on the issue and/or discuss it here in the list.

-- Felipe

Posted by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net>.
Mark,

I've proposed such a switch, but we haven't reached a consensus whether
it should be implemented or not:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPWAR-30

If you're interested, please vote on the issue and/or discuss it here in
the list.

-- Felipe

PS: sorry for the delay, but I have posted it to the dev list instead
:-(

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
I've just looked in the plugin jelly script so don't worry I can
answer my own question..