Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/06/29 20:29:40 UTC

Indenting...

Seems like enough time has passed to raise this fun topic again.
Since I am looking for things to procrastinate with, I would like
to suggest applying indentation changes. I've verified that the
current .indent.pro does what we had agreed upon. Submitting a
patch is out of the question since it is a wholesale change. I'll
get in there and start commiting these changes if we agree.

We probably should have done this after branching. With talk of
tree reorganization, perhaps we should do it at that time. I could
coordinate with Paul if that is the direction we go. It kind of
concerns me to start yet another repository. Seems we have our
hands full with the current situation.

-Randy

Re: Indenting...

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
I think the time for reindenting and reorg will come at the same time, and
I'm not sure it is necessary in the 1.3 tree.

Re: Indenting...

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.