Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Noureddine Bekrar <nb...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/04/04 14:50:08 UTC

html:select problem

I had yesterday a very strange probleme with html:select tag.

When i wanted to use 2 tomcat servers in order to use a load balancing of my
Struts application , i had an exception.
but my application worked well when i had used only one server.

after this i had transformed all my html:select tags to a static html code,
the exception didn't apear and my application work now very well.
Does any one has any idea about this problem.
Thanks

[OT] jsp:include problem

Posted by Noureddine Bekrar <nb...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
I Know this question is not a struts question but i think that this list is
able to give me the light :)

I have a JSP page with 4 jsp:include:

 <jsp:include page="/JSP/MyPage1.jsp"  />
 <jsp:include page="/JSP/MyPage2.jsp"  />
 <jsp:include page="/JSP/MyPage3.jsp"  />
 <jsp:include page="/JSP/MyPage4.jsp"  />

it's work well in IE but in Netscape and Mozilla only the first include work
and i have any thing for the three others in my html result page.

Do you have any idea
Thanks