Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by keerthi matta <KM...@StateStreet.com> on 2007/12/03 21:19:02 UTC

selectBooleanCheckbox: how to invoke valueChangeListener event

Hi All,

A datatable contains list of rows. One of the column in the datatable is
selectBooleanCheckBox. I have another selectBooleanCheckBox(Which should
perform as a "Select All") component outside of the datatable. When the user
clicks on "Select All" selectBooleanCheckBox, all the rows in the datatable
needs to be selected. I have written a method in the backingbean and calling
in valueChangeListener attribute of "Select All". But the method is not
getting called. Is Javascript only remedy for doing this? Cant I handle this
kind of events in Backingbean?

Finally is selectBooleanCheckbox working in tomohawk1.1.6 or do we need to
wait till the new version comes out?

I tried to search through the archive and was not able to find a relevant
post for my question.

Thanks and regards,
Keerthi