Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/06/23 13:15:57 UTC

Installer error

Hi all,

I'm seeing an error with the installer on master, where I'm ending up with
an invalid console pom.xml, as it's copying an extra "setupActivitiModeler"
plugin. The code in the installer manually adds this plugin in
ArchetypeProcess. Has something changed so that it no longer needs to do
this?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Installer error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> Thanks! Some of the warnings relate to the fact that there are duplicate
> "syncope-core-workflow-activiti" dependencies if you select Activiti. In
> the archetype, the "syncope-core-workflow-activiti" is added as part of the
> "all" profile already, and then the installer adds in another one if
> activiti is selected. I guess the installer can skip adding this dependency?

By default, Activiti stuff is in the all profile, as generated by the
archetype; when enabled via GUI, the installer adds the same elements in
the main profile, thus generating the duplication warning.

In order to avoid that, I think we should remove Activiti from the all
profile.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò