Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/06/04 21:22:45 UTC

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the mail?

I send a reply to an email before 9:00 am, and here at 3:21 pm I still
haven't
seen it show up.

It had a possibility to the whole component resolution aimed at high
throughput
environments--yet easy enough to use for anyone.  DO I need to repost
it?

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Is anyone else experiencing issues with the mail?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 04 June 2002 03:22 pm, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I send a reply to an email before 9:00 am, and here at 3:21 pm I still
> haven't
> seen it show up.
>
> It had a possibility to the whole component resolution aimed at high
> throughput
> environments--yet easy enough to use for anyone.  DO I need to repost
> it?

Apparently nagoya experienced a power outage this morning, I don't know if
other apache machines were affected.

But I have noticed that emails have had a really slow turnaround on other
lists today. Its probably not lost, just really delayed.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org