Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Lennard Fuller <lf...@unicon.net> on 2002/07/26 21:27:55 UTC

Re: problems with XPath and alphanumberic attributes

No... I'm using Linux as I stated earlier.  To be precise I am using RedHat
7.2.

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Did you try it with single quotes?

Mark

--
Mark J Stang
System Architect

Re: problems with XPath and alphanumberic attributes

Posted by Lennard Fuller <lf...@unicon.net>.
Brad and Mark,
	No index's have been defined.  However Mark's 'Windows' fix appears to have
cleared some of my difficulties up.

Thanks,
Lennard

Posted by Brad Burdick <bb...@media.org>.