Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/31 14:19:37 UTC

How to get row key from row value?

How do i get the row key by specifying a row value assuming row values
are unique?

What API should i use for this purpose?
--
Regards-
Pavan

Re: How to get row key from row value?

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yup, as far as I understand. It is application specific how sophisticated
and extensive we want this to be. Unless I am off-base here (Stack or other
experts can correct me?)

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Pavan Sudheendra <pa...@gmail.com>.