Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Praveen Muthusamy <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/11 12:11:07 UTC

Retain livy batch session info longer

Hi,

Is there any setting in livy server that we can keep, so that the batch
session info will be retained longer ? When a batch application is
submitted and gets successful, that session is cleared, there is no way for
a external program to get the status of this batch session post that.

Regards,
Praveen M

Re: Retain livy batch session info longer

Posted by Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Meisam,

the first property you mentioned is already available (please see LIVY-240).

Thanks,
Marco

Posted by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com>.