Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Maurilio Lopez Martinez <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 16:10:18 UTC

Support with GetDynamoDB and PutDynamoDB

Hi.
Apache Nifi Team
I would like you to help me in the configuration of the getDynamoDB
processor, especially in the option Json Document Attribute my json has the
following structure:

{
  "CreatedAt": "",
  "CreatedBy": "",
  "Data": "",
  "Id": "",
  "ModifiedAt": "",
  "ModifiedBy": "",
  "Owner": ""
}

Thank you very much for your support.
Greetings.

Re: Support with GetDynamoDB and PutDynamoDB

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
The Json Document Attribute scopes the data retrieved to one of the child
attributes of the root document.  For example, you could specify "Data"
from your example object (without quotes).

It is required, which is to say that you cannot retrieve the entire root
document as you have it above.