Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/05/01 08:10:56 UTC

Re: VOTE RESULT: Begin Replacing OFBiz Framework With Moqui

On Apr 30, 2015, at 11:12 PM, David E. Jones <de...@me.com> wrote:

> This doesn’t seem to represent the responses very well. My vote shouldn’t be considered a +1 unless my interpretation of the proposal (as a PoC in a branch) was correct, and I saw no comment on that… in fact from this message it seems that is explicitly NOT what the vote was supposed to be about based on the comment that doing a PoC in a branch requires no vote.

I had the same thought: for example, I didn't understand why David's and my vote have been classified as +1 and -1 respectively when I have clearly mentioned: "+1 to this proposal by David".

Jacopo

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Or even a scope of what the project encompasses.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: VOTE RESULT: Begin Replacing OFBiz Framework With Moqui

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Thanks Jacques!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.