Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wu qihua <wq...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/23 10:55:13 UTC

if locate ApplicationResources.properties just in classes directory,how to set

   if locate ApplicationResources.properties  just in classes directory,how
to set web.xml?
    The ApplicationResources.properties location is determined
by the entry in your web.xml file, for us:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>com.solers.portal.pcontrol.common.ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>
so for us it would be under the

    com/solers/portal/pcontrol/common directory.

but when I download the struts1.1b2,and unpack the struts-blank,the
ApplicationResources.properties  is just locate at classes/ ,and there is no
application param in the web.xml.and when I access that page,it said   that
"Missing message for key welcome.title"  (also another question.the content
in the file is not welcome.title,but index.title,and when I change it into
welcome.title,the same error occur)

Re: if locate ApplicationResources.properties just in classes directory,how to set

Posted by Robert Skoczylas <ro...@sun.com>.
Do the following

    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

ApplicationResources will be picked up from the /classes directory.

 hth,
-robert