Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Yaron Ruckenstein <ya...@mobilitec.com> on 2003/01/15 10:23:58 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError exception

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me solving this problem

Once in a while, I get the following exption. If I run the script again it
will passes the same
point with no problems. If I run it with the -v flag it always (as far as I
can tell) works fine.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.tools.ant.util.DateUtils
        java.lang.String org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger.formatTime(long)
        void
org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger.buildFinished(org.apache.tools.ant.BuildE
vent)
        void
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.fireBuildFinished(java.lang.Throwable)
        void org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(java.lang.ClassLoader)
        void org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(java.lang.String[],
java.util.Properties, java.lang.ClassLoader)
        void org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(java.lang.String[])
org.apache.tools.ant.util.DateUtils

I have the following in Ant's classpath:
ant.jar (1.5.1)
ant-contrib-0.1.jar
bcel.jar
NetComponents.jar