Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/12/02 17:41:51 UTC

Not finding pages

I can't find the pages on the old or new on some of the stuff I have done.
the hierarchy shows the pages but no content
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBIZ&openId=6553843#selectedPageInHierarchy
see catalog Module and all the pages below.
I would expect links if they were moved.
I did a search and not find a new location for these.

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which pages precisely, at least one, I can see most of them...

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It doesn't look like there ever was any content on that page: http://olddocs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Demo+PC001+walk+through

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I've been receiving email notifications on each space for a few years
now and a gmail search doesn't show any edits after the page was
created (except for an attachment being added).

I'll gladly take a look at any other specific examples you have.

Regards
Scott

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I can make a confirmation if needed, if have the all history too... (only from september 2004 though)

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I think it's clear.
http://olddocs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpreviousversions.action?pageId=3349

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Thanks that let me figure out what happened and find links
http://olddocs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewinfo.action?pageId=3342
apparently when a link association is removed it is not noted in the
change log.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/5/2009 2:42 AM:

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which pages, which hierarchy and which links ?

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I see a hierarchy in this page, but I don't understand what you mean by "but the links from the actual pages are not there."

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you click on the page it self there was a link to the pages in the
hierarchy.
Now when you click on the page is blank. the links to the pages you see
in the hierarchy are missing.

Like I said this is really mute to fix now since it will be gone soon.
and now I can find the links in the hierarchy, I have a way of getting
the content.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/5/2009 12:51 PM:

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Not finding pages

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.