Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stoyan Petkov <St...@genesyslab.com> on 2007/01/24 07:47:46 UTC

ear plugin

Hi guys,

I am trying to add an extra resource (sun-application.xml) to an
application ear using maven ear plugin, but I can not find any
information how to do it.

Can you please help?

Kind regards

toyan

Re: ear plugin

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 24/01/07, Stoyan Petkov <St...@genesyslab.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>

> I am trying to add an extra resource (sun-application.xml) to an
> application ear using maven ear plugin, but I can not find any
> information how to do it.
>

> Can you please help?
>

> Kind regards
>
> toyan

I am not sure if this will help but in maven1 you can add your applicaton
descriptors under the /resources/META-INF directory.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Re: ear plugin

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 1/24/07, Stoyan Petkov <St...@genesyslab.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> I am trying to add an extra resource (sun-application.xml) to an
> application ear using maven ear plugin, but I can not find any
> information how to do it.

Come on. Tried the doc? :)
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ear-mojo.html#earSourceDirectory