Posted to general@james.apache.org by Nirav Pradhan <ni...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/08/26 05:04:43 UTC

Outgoing mail received as junk

Hi,
      I have one website whose domain name is bought from godaddy.com and
hosting server which is bought from cari.net. From godaddy's domain control
panel, i've changed the www,smtp,pop,ftp service's ipaddress to the hosting
server.

     I configured the james server as explained in the
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesQuickstart
I also checked whether its is open relayed server or not using
www.mtoolbox.com online utlity. The tool says it is configured properly.

    The problem is, whenever i try to send email using outlook client,  its
received as junk. it always comes in junk mail folder unlike other email
message.

    What is the cause of problem? does something need to be configured james
mail server/hosting server/dns control panel? Please help me on this
subject.

Thanks in Advance,
Nirav Pradhan

Re: Outgoing mail received as junk

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
hi Nirav

the best place to ask this type of query is the user list for james
server. see http://james.apache.org/mail.html for more details.

- robert