Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Matthew Cline <ma...@nightrealms.com> on 2004/02/07 23:29:23 UTC

SVN commit mailing list

Is there an SVN commit list that I can subscribe to?  I can't find anything
about it on the SA mailing lists page.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Advanced SPAM filtering software: http://spamassassin.org

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Monday 09 February 2004 00:49 CET Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 10:29:23PM +0000, Matthew Cline wrote:
> > Is there an SVN commit list that I can subscribe to?  I can't find
> > anything about it on the SA mailing lists page.
>
> Well, the SVN commits goto spamassassin-dev right now.  After we get out
> of the incubator, we have the rather misnamed spamassassin-cvs list...
> (it may have been renamed by now, but...)

Well..., no :) We already have spamassassin-cvs@incubator.apache.org. I
guess your filters are borked.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 10:29:23PM +0000, Matthew Cline wrote:
> Is there an SVN commit list that I can subscribe to?  I can't find anything
> about it on the SA mailing lists page.

Well, the SVN commits goto spamassassin-dev right now.  After we get out
of the incubator, we have the rather misnamed spamassassin-cvs list...
(it may have been renamed by now, but...)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
1024x768x256 ... Sounds like one MEAN woman!