Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/14 14:00:17 UTC

maven-plugin-plugin:descriptor not seeing annotation

I'm helping out at the nar-maven-plugin. I'm trying to upgrade to
annotations for configuration.

The plugin uses a familiar parent:

  <parent>
    <artifactId>maven-plugins</artifactId>
    <version>25</version>
    <relativePath />
  </parent>

and defers all configuration to the parent. The plugin-plugin finds no
mojos via annotation, even though I've @Mojo'd them all. And ideas?

[INFO] --- maven-plugin-plugin:3.2:descriptor (default-descriptor) @
nar-maven-plugin ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to read mojo metadata.
[INFO] Applying mojo extractor for language: java-annotations
[INFO] Mojo extractor for language: java-annotations found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying mojo extractor for language: java
[INFO] Mojo extractor for language: java found 3 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying mojo extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Mojo extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.

All visible at https://github.com/benson-basis/nar-maven-plugin.

Re: maven-plugin-plugin:descriptor not seeing annotation

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
this is arleady planned for maven-plugins 26 and done: just waiting for a
release now
:)

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPOM-49

Regards,