Posted to user@commons.apache.org by benjamin haimerl <b-...@gmx.de> on 2006/01/15 20:48:53 UTC

Port Balancing (FileUpload)

Hi all,

Which Ports do i have to let open to use the Commons FileUpload?

Of course the TomcatServerPort, but on which port FileUpload handles the file transfer ?
What happens if more than one user wants to send files at the same time?
Do i have to configure an explizit open port range ?

Greetings
Ben

---
U need a really high level