Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2002/08/07 04:16:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] target-less build files

Somehow this slipped through my usual careful radar of e-mails, and I
apologize (switched to a new O/S and new e-mail client and the flood of
e-mails has not stopped to let me catch my breath).  Is this vote still
on the table?

I'm +0, if it still matters.  I really like having all tasks be
available at the top-level, but it would not matter to my personal
builds whether targets were optional as I'd still use them myself.

	Erik