Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by mo...@accenture.com on 2006/06/26 13:33:21 UTC

wsrp extension

Hi,

       I have heard of WSRP extensions that can be written to pass
additional parameters with the requests. We are migrating an application
and during

this process we would have part of the application using servlets and
part using portlets. So sessions created by WSRP and by the normal
servlet container

should timeout uniformly. Can this be called a type of federated session
timeout ?

Can WSRP extensions help in this case ? Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Mohan

How to deploy Portlet in WSRP4J Producer

Posted by Venkatesh Jayakumar <ve...@northwestern.edu>.
Hi,

Iam trying to deploy a portlet (testportlet) in WSRP4J producer. WSRP4J site
asks to use Maven.xml to deploy it using Pluto but iam not able to find
Maven.xml.

Can somebody help me in deploying a sample portlet in WRSP4J producer ?

Thanks,
Venkatesh