Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Si...@usp.ac.fj on 2001/01/04 03:45:53 UTC

teeny bug in tcl_commands.c

Hi,

using CVS version (from today), using the dtcl_info generates two sets
of info html. Quick look at tcl_commands.c, the Dtcl_Info function calls
both memwrite() and ap_rputs() sequentially. Presumably this should be
something like:

    if (buffer_output == 1)
      {
        memwrite(&obuffer, tble, strlen(tble));
      }
    else
      {
        ap_rputs(tble, global_rr);
      }

Patch attached.

Simon
--
Simon Greaves				voice: (+679) 212114
Computer Centre				fax:   (+679) 304089

Re: teeny bug in tcl_commands.c

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@prosa.it>.
Ok, I *should* be back on line shortly.  I sure hope so, my mind is a
bit foggy from not having had access to computers for a month.
Bleagh!

Simon.Greaves@usp.ac.fj writes:

> using CVS version (from today), using the dtcl_info generates two
> sets of info html. Quick look at tcl_commands.c, the Dtcl_Info
> function calls both memwrite() and ap_rputs()
> sequentially. Presumably this should be something like:

>     if (buffer_output == 1)
>       {
>         memwrite(&obuffer, tble, strlen(tble));
>       }
>     else
>       {
>         ap_rputs(tble, global_rr);
>       }

Oops, thankyou for catching this!

Actually, the simplest fix is to just get rid of the ap_rputs.
Memwritten things get printed out sooner or later.  Maybe the realy
fix should be including the above test within memwrite itself.  Hrm,
I'll think about it and look again when my brain is at %100.

> Patch attached.

> Computer Centre				fax:   (+679) 304089
> The University of the South Pacific	email: Simon.Greaves@usp.ac.fj
> Suva, Fiji

Wow, doesn't sound like such a bad place to work:-)

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/