Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Naga Vijay <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/15 21:50:15 UTC

Ambari Blueprints - Re: properties [href, items] specified in the request or predicate are not supported

Just prefixed "Ambari Blueprints" to the subject line above.

Re: Ambari Blueprints - Re: properties [href, items] specified in the request or predicate are not supported

Posted by Naga Vijay <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for confirming.  I am now able to automate it all (Ambari Server,
Ambari Agents, Blueprints, Host Mapping).

Thanks
Naga

Posted by Robert Nettleton <rn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Naga,

[...]

          "fqdn": "ip-10-4-148-160.us<http://ip-10-4-148-160.us/>-west-2.compute.internal"
        }
      ],
      "name": "host_group_1"
    },
    {
      "hosts": [
        {
          "fqdn": "ip-10-4-148-49.us<http://ip-10-4-148-49.us/>-west-2.compute.internal"
        }
      ],
      "name": "host_group_2"
    }
  ]
}

On Nov 18, 2015, at 11:04 AM, Naga Vijay <na...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I tried removing the href and items, but am unable to POST the host mappings file.

Can you please provide the right format for the minimal host mappings file below?

{
  "href" : "http://10.4.148.160:8080/api/v1/clusters/indigo/hosts",
  "items" : [
    {