Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gnanakumar <gn...@zoniac.com> on 2011/05/18 11:47:22 UTC

How to list/see all the indexed terms of a particular field in a document?

Hi,

I'm using Apache Solr v3.1.

How do I list/get to see all the indexed terms of a particular field in a
document (by passing Unique Key ID of the document)?

For example, I've the following "field" definition in schema.xml:

<field name="mydocumentid" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />
<field name="mytextcontent" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />

In this case, I expect/want to list/see all the indexed terms of a
particular document ("mydocumentid:xxxxx") for the document field
"mytextcontent".

Regards,
Gnanam

Re: How to list/see all the indexed terms of a particular field in a document?

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Gnanam,

have a look to http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LukeRequestHandler

Regards