Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/10/20 04:41:43 UTC

the progress of 0.2-incubating release

Hi folks,

There are only few issues scheduled to 0.2. For convenience, I've just
created a branch from the current master branch.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tajo.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-0.2

Cheers,
Hyunsik Choi

Re: the progress of 0.2-incubating release

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hyunsik,

It's a good idea.
I can go on with works of data cube.

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580
E-mail : jihoonson@korea.ac.kr

Re: the progress of 0.2-incubating release

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Henry,

Almost all changes committed to branch-0.2 are bugs found during the
final test. New feature and non-critical bugs are not necessary to be
committed to branch-0.2.

Thanks, Hyunsik

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hyunsik,