Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Darrell King <ki...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/21 19:34:22 UTC

KafkaHeaderFilterStrategy bug?

Hi,
I think there might be a small bug when invoking KafkaHeaderFilterStrategy.

KafkaProducer.java calls:
headerFilterStrategy.applyFilterToExternalHeaders(entry.getKey(),
entry.getValue(), exchange)

KafkaConsumer.java calls:
headerFilterStrategy.applyFilterToCamelHeaders(header.key(),
header.value(), exchange)

I think KafkaProducer should be calling applyFilterToCamelHeaders and
KafkaConsumer should be calling applyFilterToExternalHeaders.

regards

Darrell

R: KafkaHeaderFilterStrategy bug?

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
What is the camel versione you're talking about?

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il sab, 21 lug, 2018 alle 21:34, Darrell King<ki...@gmail.com> ha scritto:   Hi,