Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/07/12 10:39:50 UTC

Updated Breeze docs and video

Hello everyone,

As part of preparation for the "Contributing to Apache Airflow" Workshop
next week at the Airflow Summit, I finally managed to refresh the Breeze
screencast and "refactor" Breeze documentation.

Breeze documentation is now restructured to focus on the most important
things first (how to install and test quickly with Breeze) and all the
other features and details are moved to the later part.

Also, the screencast is now deeply embedded in the documentation. The
important parts of Breeze's functionality are now accompanied by the
relevant "chapter" in the video and I made direct links from the
documentation to the appropriate video chapters.

The docs are here: https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/master/BREEZE.rst
The screencast is here: https://youtu.be/4MCTXq-oF68

I hope you feel the breeze now!

And if you have any questions/comments/ideas - happy to discuss them here
or in the #airlfow-breeze channel in Airflow Slack.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>