Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/06/16 07:54:03 UTC

Re: struts-site git commit: update security page

Great! I have added a ToC and pushed to the top :)

http://struts.apache.org/security/

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: struts-site git commit: update security page

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
My main site is not a struts app, so mixing defaults may be best here.

Also, the security constraints apply to the welcome files so some sort of
servlet redirect is required to make it work (via tomcat user list).

Cheers Greg

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.