Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mattmadhavan <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2015/01/30 02:24:52 UTC

Camel JPA/JTA/Jboss - You cannot commit with autocommit set

Hello,
I have a simple route with Hibernate/JPA. The application is running inside
the JBoss and using the JTA Transaction manager. I keep getting the error
when the route executes. I didn't face this issue when I ran the same out
side of JBoss but with Bitronix JTA.

I am not even sure if its a Camel issue. But I am sure some one else has
encountered this before.

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Matt'M