Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ann Mathew <an...@tcs.com> on 2009/02/16 08:07:53 UTC

Eclipse STP installation process

Hi,

        In the whole last week, I was trying to install STP in eclipse. I
have tried with Europa and then I tried with Ganymede. As mentioned in the
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_getting_started, I have
downloaded all the dependancies and tried to install the same. But
unfortunately, I am not able to create a web service as shown in
http://download.eclipse.org/stp/documents/europa/stp_europa_servicecreation_jaxws.htm
. Is there any change in the steps.

In Eclipse 3.4.1, there is an option to install SOA development. When I
tried to install in that way, I am getting annotation error and SCA error.
 Could you please tell me how to install STP in Eclipse Ganymede/Europa.

Thanks and Regards
Ann Mathew
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: ann.mathew@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Eclipse STP installation process

Posted by Mickael Istria <mi...@openwide.fr>.
Hello Ann,

You'd rather ask the eclipse STP newsgroups for questions about STP.
By the way, this seems to be a recent issue in STP. This thread will
probably help you
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=767&group=eclipse.stp#767

Regards,
Mickael

Posted by Oisin Hurley <oi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ann,
I've already replied to you directly, when you emailed me personally,
and indirectly, when you asked the same question in a comment on my
blog. As Mickael directs, the STP newsgroup is really the best place
for this kind of question, which is off-topic for the CXF users
mailing list.

 --oh