Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by daviesd <da...@oclc.org> on 2012/01/31 00:01:24 UTC

GadgetSIte broke me

Dan,

I hadn¹t updated my shindig artifacts in about a week.  There were some
changes to GadgetSite that broke me (my chrome around gadgets).  Hopefully
you can point me to substitutes.

gadgetSite.currentGadgetEl_ - yes I realize I shouldn¹t have been using the
private member, but I need access to the element this site is rendered into
to apply some styles classes.  I switched to el_, but I know this is just as
bad.

gadgetSite.getActiveGadgetHolder looks like it changed to
getActiveSiteHolder.  Is this the equivalent?  I¹m using it for .getView(),
.getGadgetInfo().views, and .getUrl().

Thanks,
doug

Re: GadgetSIte broke me

Posted by Dan Dumont <dd...@us.ibm.com>.
For currentGadgetEl_ please use ,el_    I know it's also private... you
could request or submit a patch to add a getter for the new site class.

For getActiveGadgetHolder, yes you should now use getActiveSiteHolder