Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/18 06:22:14 UTC

Setup script - HBASE-4415

Hi all,

For setting up HBase, there are a few steps to configure before a system can run properly.  For making configuration easier for automation and new comers, HBase might benefit from having a setup script to configure the system.  Hence, I wrote a small script to take on the initial setup task.  Please have a look of HBASE-4415, and let me know if this might be useful to be included in HBase. Thanks

regards,
Eric

Re: Setup script - HBASE-4415

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
It looks great Eric.  I put some comments up in the issue.
St.Ack