Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "jack.metkus@hp.com" <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 21:35:39 UTC

How to remove an Alert

Hello,

I have a problem with [ ... briefly describe your problem here ... ]

  [ ... insert additional info here - keep it short and to the point ... ]

Below are some SPM graphs showing the state of my system.
Here's the 'Threads' graph:
  https://apps.sematext.com/spm-reports/s/aFUIR1fecb

Re: How to remove an Alert

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 3/23/2015 2:35 PM, jack.metkus@hp.com wrote:
> I have a problem with [ ... briefly describe your problem here ... ]
>
>   [ ... insert additional info here - keep it short and to the point ... ]
>
> Below are some SPM graphs showing the state of my system.
> Here's the 'Threads' graph:
>   https://apps.sematext.com/spm-reports/s/aFUIR1fecb

You've used some kind of boilerplate help request, but forgot to edit it
for your specific problem.

Solr doesn't send alerts, so the subject of your message makes no sense
in a Solr context, and you haven't indicated how it connects with the
SPM graph you linked.

You'll need to ask an actual question and provide relevant details from
your system to support your question.

Thanks,
Shawn