Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Jahn Roux <ja...@comprsa.com> on 2017/06/06 06:53:16 UTC

Ambari 2.2.2 host maintenance mode

Hi,

I have had an issue with Ambari for a long time, whenever you put a host in
maintenance mode it stays "stuck" in maintenance mode, even after selecting
turn off MM. I am able to use MM with services without a problem, but as
soon as you turn on MM for a host that host is perpetually stuck in MM. Any
ideas?

Kind regards,

Jahn Roux

Re: Ambari 2.2.2 host maintenance mode

Posted by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jahn,

Can you provide the ambari server logs or use your web debugger to show the POST request?
Also a DB dump, ambari-server --hash, and rpm -qa | grep ambari

Thanks,
Alejandro