Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Oleg Ruchovets <or...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 21:05:08 UTC

read from multiple hbase table using mapreduce

HI ,
   I want to read row by row from one table and based on this row scan
another table. Is it possible to do using mapreduce job. I don't want to
use single client.

Thanks
Oleg

Re: read from multiple hbase table using mapreduce

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Hi Oleg,

the mapreduce job will allow you to scan the first table per row, but
in you job you will have to use the client API to access the 2nd
table.

You can use the setup and cleanup method to create or open the 2nd
table you want to access.

JM