Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/09/12 16:31:25 UTC

[build system] brief jenkins downtime this morning

our weekly backups failed due to a hung job.   even though i tried to
change the backup scheduler (internal to jenkins) to run tonite, it's
still insisting that it needs to run immediately and is continually
putting jenkins in to quiet mode.

short of killing all of the current jobs and restarting jenkins, we'll
let the backups run later this morning and things should return to
normal by lunchtime.

i'll keep an eye on this and make sure things move along properly.

sorry about the glitch!  :(

shane

Re: [build system] brief jenkins downtime this morning

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
the backup is done and we're building again!