Posted to users@camel.apache.org by trilochan237 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/07 04:42:10 UTC

CXF EndPoint Vs Processor

Hi,

Can someone tell me which is the best approach for calling an external
webservice?
After going through the examples from camel website i got to know that a
call can be made from the processor and also by creating a CXFEndpoint.

Re: CXF EndPoint Vs Processor

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It’s dependence on do you want to hold the reference of client invocation proxy and how do you prepare the request for invocation.
The processor way provides you a way to integrate the web service invocation code within camel route, you need to take care of everything yourself.
You don’t need create the web service proxy yourself if you use the cxf endpoint .

--
Willem Jiang
Red Hat, Inc.