Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/07 03:38:50 UTC

slide test suite

Hi,

has anyone recently run the slide test suite ?

I have installed a Tomcat on my PC, with the JAAS configuration enabled.

I have run tp.functional.

The first test which fails is :
testsuite\testsuite\junit\xmltestcases\functional\copy\code\copy204CollOverwrite.xml

The first step is this one :

  <executeStep>
    <method>MKCOL</method>
    <url>/slide/files/abc</url>
    <responseError>
      <receivedValue>Method Not Allowed   405</receivedValue>
      <expectedValue>Created   [201]</expectedValue>
    </responseError>
    <result>ERROR</result>
    <time>20</time>
  </executeStep>

Any one has an idea why ? I can log on as john on my slide and create
this collection /slide/files/abc.

Other tests are failing also, although I think roughly 75% pass or more,
so it is not a general problem.

Regards,

Antoine