Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Thomas Morel <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/11 21:53:46 UTC

Looking for CouchDB Help and Willing to Pay

I need some help with CouchDB.    Do you freelance or know anybody who does?

Re: Looking for CouchDB Help and Willing to Pay

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Hi Thomas,

While I'm sure someone would take you up on that offer please know
that the CouchDB community offers free advice through this mailing
list and our IRC channel. Please just ask your questions.

B.