Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ja...@realtech.de on 2001/10/23 10:22:11 UTC

Cocoon 1.8.2 and IIS

Where can i find Setup Documentations for Cocoon 1.8.2 and IIS???
I have searched for a long time and cant find any. Are there any existing?
Thx for an answer
Jan

RE: Cocoon 1.8.2 and IIS

Posted by Valdas Rapsevicius <va...@lgt.lt>.
IIS serves static pages + microsoft's server pages.
For Cocoon u need Java servlet engine (ex. Tomcat).
So look for info about:
IIS & Java Servlet engine integration;
Java Servlet engine & Cocoon integration;

Good luck,
Valdo