Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthew Ryan <ma...@annaryan.com> on 2004/04/15 05:00:06 UTC

logic:iterate question, for ArrayList of String arrays

Hi,

I have a session object with is an ArrayList of String arrays, all of length 2.
Basically just two strings 'code' and 'description'.

I want to iterate of the ArrayList for option tags in a dropdown list.

I have been using a For Loop, getting each element, casting it to String[] and
then putting value[0] into the Option value and value[1] between the Option
tags.

I know that using logic:iterate and bean:write would be more elegant. I am just
start on how to pull out the elements in the String array.

Any advice?

Thanks

Matthew